Zantac Cancer Lawsuit
WARNING – FDA ZANTAC RECALL
Cancer Causing NDMA Found in Zantac
The following types of cancer may be linked to Zantac usage:
- Gastric Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Throat, Nose or Esophageal Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
- Testicular Cancer in children exposed in the womb through the mother
- Brain Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
How could Zantac cause cancer? I thought it was safe and FDA approved?
The FDA warned about Zantac (ranitidine hydrochloride) in late 2019 after it was discovered that cancer causing as N-nitrosodimethylamine “NDMA” was discovered in it at a level several thousand times greater than the FDA limits! Zantac was touted for treating acid reflux, heartburn, ulcers, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), Barrett’s esophagus, stomach acid and more.
FDA warned that Zantac was cancer causing
What did the makers Sanofi and Boehringer know about the Zantac Cancer link and when did they know it?
For years Sanofi and Boehringer Ingelheim may have known about the link between Zantac and NDMA and may have concealed that link from its users to become a Billion Dollar Product. Many companies put profits before people and the Zantac lawsuits will focus on the conduct of the companies in concealing the NDMA Zantac link.
How do I join the Zantac Lawsuit?
See If You Qualify for the Zantac Lawsuit!
Fill out the form below and our team will reach out to you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – ZANTAC CANCER LINK LAWSUIT
- Zantac related Gastric Cancer
- Zantac related Liver Cancer
- Zantac related Bladder Cancer
- Zantac related Kidney Cancer
- Zantac related Lung Cancer
- Zantac related Pancreatic Cancer
- Zantac related Colon Cancer
- Zantac related Rectal Cancer
- Zantac related Colorectal Cancer
- Zantac related Stomach Cancer
- Zantac related Throat, Nose or Esophageal Cancer
- Zantac related Testicular Cancer
- Zantac related Testicular Cancer in children exposed in the womb through the mother
- Zantac related Brain Cancer
- Zantac related Prostate Cancer
- Zantac 150 Tablets
- Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Cool Mint
- Wal-Zan 75
- Wal-Zan 150
- Heartburn Relief (ranitidine)
- Acid Control (ranitidine)
- Acid Reducer (ranitidine)
If you were unfortunately diagnosed with cancer after taking Zantac, you should speak with our Zantac law firm right away at (877) 561-0000. Keep any and all proof of purchase of the Zantac. DO NOT THROW THE ZANTAC OUT (as that is proof of use). If you seek a refund via the recall, speak with an attorney first as the product in your possession may have to be tested for NDMA, especially if you’ve already been diagnosed with cancer. The lawyers at Brown, LLC have worked championing people’s rights against the drug manufacturers for over a decade. The head of the firm was a former FBI Special Agent who focuses on holding drug companies accountable for pharmaceutical injuries like this and was the first attorney in the country to file a battery of cases against a company that resulted in a hundred million dollar settlement. There’s no guarantee of success, but what happened isn’t right. Our firm is willing to put our money and our time fighting for your rights. If you were diagnosed with cancer after exposure to Zantac call our Zantac litigation team at (877) 561-0000 right away to learn your rights.