Metal on Metal Hip Replacement Lawyers
Metal on Metal Hip Complications – Litigations
Know Your Rights – Free Consultations
Metal on Metal hips are used to replace or repair hip problems. Unfortunately, a sizable percentage of the metal on metal slips and fails at some point and can cause additional problems. Some hips have been recalled and others are being investigated.
Certain Metal on Metal Hip Complications Include:
- Hip Revision Surgery
- Hip Dislocation
- Tissue damage
- Metallosis also known as Metal poisoning
Our Metal on Metal Hip lawyers are investigating the following brands:
- Depuy Hip Recall – DePuy ASR® XL Acetabular System
- Depuy Pinnacle Hip Implant
- Stryker Hip Recall – Stryker Rejuvenate and ABG II Modular Neck Stems
- Smith & Nephew R3 Metal Liners of the R3 Acetabular System
- CONSERVE® Plus Total Resurfacing Hip System
- Zimmer Durom® Acetabular Component
- PROFEMUR Long Cobalt Chrome 8 Degree Varus/Valgus Modular Neck
- Many other Metal on Metal Hip Implants
If you or a loved one have been suffered an in injury from metal on metal hips and you want to know if you can bring a metal on metal hip lawsuit, contact us at 1 (877) 561-0000 to speak with our metal on metal hip lawyers.
We handle cases nationwide and we’re only paid if we win the case. There have been many metal on metal hip settlements and more than likely more to follow.
Call us at 1 (877) 561-0000 or click here to have a free consultation today.